BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jumat, 01 Oktober 2010

Sorry for trespassed your kindness

Sorry one more time, to hurt you, to make you feeling sad. And now, i feel the same way too. Now, i can understand how you feel. Well, it's really hurt, i try my best not to cry, but i can't. I'm sad, maybe i'm not strong enough to not crying. But, in fact, i just cry.

I don't know who to face him.
Thanks to be patient with me. Now, its my time to be patient with him. Try not be understanding, but try to understand. I don't know, how long I can face it. Maybe, it was my cursed for being bad in my past.
But, thats life. We learned, we study, we face it, we failed, we're trying, until we're success, amin. Well, if i could wish upon a star, i wanna pray for something, but, well, face it, theres no fallin star. It's just in a story.

0 komentar: