BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selasa, 12 Oktober 2010

I love you

I never realized, that I love you, till I make u down. Yes I did it,

Formerly, I think, "Life must go on" and then, I go, and think, that I can forget you and start of something new. But, now i know, i was wrong, and its too late. I've already make u sad. And i'm afraid that u won't forgive me.
I dont need any chance. I just want you to know. that I love you.
I was thinking, that should come back to the place where i let you down, to reach your hand, and hold you, and walking together through this together.
Now, i through my life without love. I'm sad. And i just had make you down. i'm really afraid to talk to you.
Well, I beg you, dont hate me. dont leave me. cause now I know, that I was wrong. :'(
I wish, I could turn the hands of time. I will turn the time, where I make u sad, and depressed. I dont really know, what I'm begging on,
But I know, i'm begging on you. To love me, once again.. :'(

0 komentar: