BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 01 September 2010

My Fault

Whats my fault? tell me, so I can understand. If you don't tell me what's going on there, how can I know whats the matter?
I'm tired wtih all of this, all of the bad things that happen to me. And why it happen to me? May I left all the matter and try to don't care about the people aroud me? I am tired to take part in their life. I have my own life and problem too!! May I go to somewhere which just me in there so I can have a little of peace? Or I'm not allowed too feel the peace it self.
Please, I beg on you guys. Well, I don't wish that u will be understand everything about me. But at least, respect. Thats all, thats all that I want from u all. Can't u guys understand about this?
In my daily prayer, I was pray that I could just disappear from this earth. But, I can't. I'm too sad.

0 komentar: